Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being needy

  • Thread Starter

hi sorry if a similar thread already exists! I'm hooking up with a guy, not exclusive. I like him, don't love him though before anyone asks. Basically he's getting kinda fed up with me texting him to ask if he's home safe. I only ask when we meet up late at night and do exactly the same if I meet any of my friends. Also he lives in the middle of nowhere and I know if he misses the last bus he walks back, so I do worry a bit. We went out over a week ago and he said he'd let me know he was home safe but he never did. I saw he was active on FB so sent him a message saying 'guessing your not lying in a ditch somewhere' and he never replied. So do I have any right to be a bit peed off or am I being needy and expecting too much.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment