Pages

Search blog and web

Cute and pretty vs beautiful

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for a few years, both early 20s. We were on a website and a picture of Adriana Lima came up. My boyfriend said that she was unbelievably beautiful and absolutely perfect (he has said this before about her in the past too.

I realised that he has never described me in such a way before. He has said i'm pretty, cute, hot etc. but he has never said or acted as if I am some kind of absolute goddess.

I asked him jokingly if she was better-looking than me ( I know she is of course) and he said, don't be silly, there's not even a comparison.

Does it matter if he doesn't find me absolutely beautiful? I know of course he finds me attractive as he's with me, but he also makes a lot of jokes about my bad teeth, big nose etc.

Is it important for your partner to descrbe you like that? Would you be upset if he/she made out that others were better looking?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment