Pages

Search blog and web

Girls, is she trying to connect with me?

  • Thread Starter

Ok first off I may be reading to much into this.
So this girl who I work with, she is a little introverted, and is a bit private.
We've known eachother for quite a while, I've started to notice that she copies some things I do.
For example, when I talk to her I have a tendency to put my thumbs up to her to acknowledge her, she does it to me now also. I don't do it everytime, and nor does she, but it's something which I do and she's started doing it back to me. Also I can sometimes act a little daft and when there's a good song on the radio, I have a tendency to dance and sing along, now I've noticed she has started to do the same when I'm in the line of sight. If I start doing sometimes she will start to dance, never looking at me though, but it's almost like she's trying to show me, hey look at me. Also again, she was near me again and when I was in her line of sight, whilst talking to someone else, she starts singing, she's never done these things in front of me before she knew that I did them. Another thing is, sometimes, when she acknowledges me or greets me, she can be, well a bit blunt and expression less. Looking at the way Iam I skmetimes do it too, purely because I don't know how to act aro und her, so maybe she's doing the same?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment