Pages

Search blog and web

If you offended by this Post, Then don't comment and Ignore

  • Thread Starter

Please this is a serious situation, if you think this is sickening or disgusting then by all means you can report this thread to be asked to be taken down. I just want a quick answers from this.

I am 19 and of recent ive been doing a project with other young people. I think i'm the oldest as everyone is aged 15-18. I have depression and i think i am losing the plot a little bit here. Of recent, i have grown attraction to a girl who is in year 11 :eek:

Like what the bloody hell is this, i didn't asked for this disgusting love, i questioned it so much all week. I think it's because i'm in a love with a girl at college (she is 19) who i feel i can't get because she way too popular with boys and i'm an introvert in college whereas in this project, i'm the voice of reason.

Perhaps i need to stop hanging out with her and her friends. I mean its even odd of me to hang out with girls.

What should i do :( sorry if your so disgusted by this post.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment