Pages

Search blog and web

Nothing serious,funny!

Before anything please DONT JUDGE😉
Well I've been with my wife 20 years. Sex is usually ok sometimes more than other. Recently I started a cycle some PEDS for sports and recovery from a knee surgery. Since I started I've been chasing her around the house and having sex anywhere we can(21 month old baby stops us frequently). Now it's been 5 weeks on,we have sex almost everyday and when we don't I have to masterbate. Sometimes we'll do it in the afternoon and by bedtime I'm ready again but she doesn't want to so I have to sneak to the basement to do my deed or I won't be able to sleep. NOW recently I have a thing to let's he how can I put this, rectally pleasure her but in 20 years she has always told me she won't try no matter what. I'm obsessed! I can't stop thinking about it and she won't give it up lol. Well this is nuts, never been through this and thought its funny as hell.
Anyone experienced this? Results? I threatened her(jokingly) that I'll sneak it iin but she's not having it lol. I guess even if I did try to sneak it in it would probably be bad right? Guys, HELP!
Well, I'm about to shower sooooo.....see ya later!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment