Pages

Search blog and web

Fill like I am loosing it.

I posted earlier this week about my husband rapping me. Ever since I keep having anxiety attacks. I can't hardly function at work or at home. My husband is working nights so I really haven't hardly seen him since except when he is acting mad at me trying to throw some blame on me. I really don't know what I am going to do about us. I can't go to the cops on my husband. He is the father of my child.
I am just really having a rough time dealing with this. All I want to do is curl up in bed and drink but can't because I have my child to take care of. The anxiety attacks just keep happening I can't control them. I really don't know how to deal. One moment I am depressed the next mad ay my self. Because I know there are people out there that worse happened to them and I hate my self because things could be worse. I just really don't know what to do. I have no one I can trust to talk to. I don't have the money for a therapist.
How do I move on and move past this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment