Pages

Search blog and web

Husband and 13 year old stepson

Not sure where to put this, but thanks for reading:)
I have been married for 2 years. I have a 13 year old son of my own and a 13 year old stepson.
My ex husband and his ex wife both got jobs that make it hard to take the kids on the allotted times. My son is supposed to go every other weekend. Well this weekend my ex (lives 2 hours away) cant take him cause of his job. His now wife does not like spending time with my son, so he is staying home with us. My stepsons mom lives a few blocks away and has a husband that is a great stepdad. If it wasn't for him we would have my stepson ALL the time as his mom is never home. My issue is that, now that my son is staying home, my husband is saying we need to change the schedule and let his son stay here more. (we get him every other week and weekend) He says he shouldn't have to spend the time with his stepdad. I have an issue with this because I cant stand his son. He drives me buts. He is rude and disrespectful;. I have been on the verge of a divorce because of his son. So if he spends more time here, I feel that will happen!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment