Pages

Search blog and web

I strangled a girl in a bottled up rage, now I don't know what to do

  • Thread Starter

Last night I did something truly terrible and I am very stuck what to do next. I got extremely angry at a girl so I strangled her

I made good friends with the girl beginning of September, she was first introduced to me by my female flatmate and the girl asked me to walk her home, she asked to come around mine the following day when we slept together, we became good sex buddies but we also talked went out and did other things.

I have really bad anxiety so I don't like to get too close to people and it really annoys me when being nice to someone and she/he is horrible back. It takes me ages to see a girl in a relationship way so I'm just seeing it as a good friendship, she wanted to take it further and by the time I was finally interested she lost interested which was rather confusing for me because she liked me.

She starting sleeping with other people behind my back, I wasn't bother about what she was doing fact she was hiding it from me was annoying. We decided it wasn't going to work out so we decided to be friends with no sexual contact.

I started seeing other women and she started seeing other men, we had a good friendship but she started changing only wanting something out of me if she wanted something out of me like 'can I come round yours my flatmates are annoying me' and not proper hang outs which I was dying for

Her attitude towards me really started to bug me so I decided to forget get her out of my life, if I get no respect from her why should I give it back. She is friends with flatmate like I said so my plan of avoiding her didn't work as I go into the kitchen area she is often sat there and I feel uncomfortable, I walk out and go in my room so it isn't ruined for my flatmate.

My flatmate stopped inviting me out, I see photos of them going out so its clear they don't want me involved when all she has to do is come and be nice to me. So being the bigger person I said sorry to her even though I didn't do anything wrong I just didn't want it to get awkward.

So last night I was out seeing another girl I get a text saying to come join them back at the flat, I returned shortly to join them. My flatmate was completely fine chatted with me but the girl didn't even try to start a conversation with me but she talked to everybody else in the room.

I had been drinking quite a bit from before and adding to it back at the flat, I just got extremely angry got up and strangled her. It was all bottled up desperate for her to see how I am..nothing

It was in front of my flatmates, I was pulled off her and she ran into my flatmates room. As I sat down and sobered up a bit I realized that I had done, I would never want to hit a woman or anyone so I felt **** about it as I have a lot female friends and family

I sent texts to both of them to say sorry but no responses so I take they don't want to know but I don't want to keep messaging them so I don't know what to do next. I don't want to be feared or seen as a

Can people please help me. I can't ask anyone in real life because I don't want people to know what I've done. What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment