Pages

Search blog and web

Venting

  • Thread Starter

Just over a year ago I met someone through work that I was very attracted to, and it completely messed with my head. See previous post: http://ift.tt/1uJ6B4J

You know that feeling when you meet someone and think 'you're the one'- not for any particular reason but just a feeling in your heart/gut. This experience made me feel very unsatisfied with my relationship at the time and depressed that I'd met my 'ideal' guy but nothing would ever come of it.

After the aforementioned post back in September I decided to avoid speaking to him altogether and was able to think about him with an air of detachment. Today he contacted me for the first time in months and I feel right back to square one. FFS :S

Not sure why I'm posting really, just venting :E

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment