Pages

Search blog and web

Sorry but we can't be friends anymore

  • Thread Starter

There is a girl I work with and see on a day-to-day basis. She has a boyfriend. She lives in my city alone, the boyfriend lives somewhere else.

I kinda told her that I 'loved' her and she agreed to spend more time with me outside work. During that it became clear that she wasn't looking to dump her boyfriend. I refused to take it any further cos for me there was no point.

Anyway so today she sends me this huge email about all her reasons and about how hard it is to leave someone and how she loves me as a friend and wants to see me outside work more often. She probably wrote this while she was actually with her boyfriend, since she visits him every weekend.

I feel like replying 'sorry we can't be friends anymore' and just telling her to sod off.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment