Pages

Search blog and web

For LD Women

I wasn't sure where to ask this, here or in the Ladies' section, so here goes anyway.
Can you be LD, have minimal interest in sex, but still love your husband and have him meeting all of your emotional needs? or does there have to be something else a miss somewhere??

My wife is content to go long periods without, but insists regularly that she is happy and there are no problems. Like most marriages, we were on fire for the first 8-10 years and then it kind of fell off. She did admit that she was turned on by the chance she could have a child with me, we both have children from our first marriages, but as she got older and her chances dwindled, then so did her interest? I'm the kind of guy that has to figure everything out and hates mystery.
I always believed that emotions controlled drives. I can be soaring or lifeless, depending on if I'm feeling close to her or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment