Pages

Search blog and web

How did you break the news to your kids/family ?

Long story short:
Been in false R for 3+years. Married 23. 3 teenage kids 18-13. They are clueless. Been in MC and IC since before Dday. Found out within the last few months that I have been getting trickle truth all along R and more and more feel that D is where I need to go. I truly gave it my best shot. It has consumed my life. I need to move on.

Now comes the next stage. Kids know nothing about his long term PA. Neither do family or friends. Have suffered through this totally alone other than TAM and IC. he is remoreful and wants to stay together, yet holding back on the full truth " so he wont hurt me more"

I deserve better. I have been faithful every day of our marriage.

How did you break it to your kids/family? We both come from large families and they will be SHOCKED based on how we appear on the outside.

Feeling alone and confused. Have done a little D research on my own but plan to see a lawyer when WH is out of town soon.

Ugh...really wish I wasnt here....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment