Pages

Search blog and web

Promised to save myself for him..

  • Thread Starter

Sorry for the long post i didnt know what was important to mention and what was not..

Me and my boyfriend were together for just over 4 years.

We split up a few days ago on the basis that right now we cant make time for eachother, I've moved away to uni and hes currently revising for his exams at sixth form and has a place for uni in September. I have a job which takes up most of my free time as im trying to save up for a car with the money i earn and put it towards my accommodation fees too. He LOVES football and its always been a part of him. He plays for two teams and works on other days so its difficult to find time for each other.

Anyhow, we decided to break up on the basis that we cant right now make time for each other. I didnt expect him to show any emotions and try to play it cool but he broke down crying and tried to reassure me that he wasnt letting this happen because he didnt love me but because he thought it was the best for both of us right now and he wanted me to concentrate on my work and making some new friends.

He then asked me to get my pinky read (like your going to make a "pinky" promise with your little finger) and said "you dont have to promise me this but i want to promise you anyway so you know how much you mean to me" and then he said that he is willing to save himself for me and not do anything with anyone else and come back to me when the time is right and we both have time for the relationship. He then asked me if id promise to do the same which i did and we pinky promised (its a thing of ours).

He said we will know when the time is right and he wont keep me waiting long and he will come back for me and we can move on from this knowing we have both been loyal to each other (we have both only been with each other sexually)

We said goodbye and he walked home and later that night he text me saying "Please wait for me.. i meant every last word and every kiss, ive promised it not to be our last! I give you all my love and trust. Yours forever X"


I dont know what im actually asking for but does anyone have any advice on how i should speak to him when he texts me out the blue asking how i am? (lovingly, friendly etc?) If he asks me for a catch up to go for something to eat or anything should i accept? im confused as to whether im supposed to show my love for him still or dye it down and act more friendly..

Advice would be well appreciated, thanks for reading.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment