Pages

Search blog and web

Males help me! Answer this!?!?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, this similar to another thread I posted but a different question.
There's this guy in my course (guy 1) who I know, not very well, but we have to work together a lot. He's friends with another guy on the same course (guy 2) who I talk to a bit as well. They're always together.
Guy 2 has great hair and I want to touch it..or even smell it but I probably can't do this haha. I want to tell him he has really fluffy hair but guy 1 will definitely be there.

Now, I don't think he's attracted to me. I do not know if he's single, and I can't really predict how he'll react. Guy 1 may also say something to make it awkward..

If I do say 'you have nice fluffy hair' and then say 'can I touch it?' and he says NO, what should I say? What should my reaction be? I don't want to look embarrassed or sad..though I will be. So, what should I do or say?

If a girl asked to touch your hair and you said no, what reply can she give to you that will make her look or seem quite interesting/cool??

I just need to be prepared in case:cry2: he says no :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment