Pages

Search blog and web

Yo girls/boys would you be like totally impressed by this?

  • Thread Starter

So usually I'd be the typical bottom-of-the-barrel human being - you know, pasty, socially awkward, boring, etc etc but hey! I just suddenly got myself the very best career thing possible, a Google internship!

So obviously I'm well pleased with myself and my ego has gone through the basement, but I'm wondering, does anyone actually care?

I mean, I've been amusing myself to no end with imaginary situations in which I brag about it to friends I don't have, and they get all jealous and want to be my friend and want to respect me etc etc, but could that ever happen in real life? Are there any chicks, cute dudes out there with the foresight to realize, hey, this guy is gonna be going places in life, so I should make an effort with him and make him feel good about himself?

Basically I have good news and I don't have anyone in my life to tell about it, so please give me good feelings, internet people.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment