Pages

Search blog and web

What to do about this girl?

  • Thread Starter

(probably the millionth TSR thread about this)

I have known this girl since the start of college this year, and in the past few weeks we have been getting closer and spending time just the two of us. However a couple of days ago she told me over text that she didn't want a relationship because she wants to focus on college and exams until they are done. This was all over text so I cant tell whether she means it, or its just me she doesn't want a relationship with. I will see her next Monday, and we are probably going to end up talking about this.

The way I feel about her is different to any other girl I've liked before, what should I do? I don't want to make her do anything she doesn't want to do, but should I try to change her mind? Should I flirt more and hope she wants a relationship? Or just forget about it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment