Pages

Search blog and web

Is one incident of bullying enough to say that person bullied you

  • Thread Starter

i ve been looking back at a guy who bullied me at junior school. They have a really good job now, i haven't seen him since we were 11 years old. It was not a long everyday bullying, it happened 2 times. Once when we were on a trip and he said 'err look at you who would want to be your mum, who would want to be your sister. etc etc' he carried on saying this in a really nasty tone (we were 11), it stuck with me my whole life. And another time he circled me and pushed me to the ground. I never told anyone because i felt ashamed. and when i was 14, his friend followed me home from school, they crowded around and called me ugly. (im a girl)

Well as an adult i ve had bullying from other people, but this has always stuck with me, it feels like it was the start of everything.
I should be over it all. But no one has apologized to me before about stuff like this , so i ve been thinking about contacting his twitter? bad idea? would he even remember? my life has sucked and i want some closure i guess.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment