Pages

Search blog and web

Do you sometimes try and avoid a guy you like?

  • Thread Starter

Sounds daft, but this is for girls who are shy and maybe trying to hide there feelings.
Basically if I'm walking in the direction of her she wil subconsciously start to walk off. This is not when were alone but when others are around. Do I scare her or something? She's repulsed by me? If she walks past me her head will be looking else where, and she barely looks me in the eyes only when i talk to her she will keep fairly good eye contact, occasionally looking down at the floor. Yet all of this if she's talking in a group she will most of the time be looking at me when talking. If she needs to give something to our team she will pass it to me.
I'm a bit confused by her, she just doesn't give me much at all, I'm starting to think what I've done wrong.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment