Pages

Search blog and web

New to forum, confused and need advice.



Hello All,

I'm new to the forum and I've been contemplating issues in my marriage for a while now.

To begin with brief summary. My husband and I married in June 2011. We got pregnant with our first child in December 2011 and lost the baby in January 2012. Went through job loss, new job, moving, loss of a child, bankruptcy etc. You get the picture. I found out I was pregnant in July 2013. It was a complicated pregnancy and I lost my job. Our daughter came 9 weeks early in January 2014. After coming home from the hospital we moved, my husband got a new job and then we found a new home to buy and moved 3 hours away. This year I've had two permanent teeth removed and drilled and also my gallbladder removed.

Our sex life has suffered especially since we have had the baby. I was averaging 2.5 hours of sleep the first 3 months she was home. I was eventually put on anti-depressants and a sedative for my post partum depression and OCPD.

Sex for me is not enjoyable and my husband once it everyday more than once a day sometimes. I could care less either way. A lot of times I just lay there and pretend to be into it because I don't want to hurt his feelings. He asks if I've gotten off and a lot of times I lie and say yes I have. At this point in my marriage I feel like our sex is stale. I don't want to have sex anymore and feel its just a chore especially when my husband is all over me. I'm tired and have a household to maintain. I spend my time caring for the baby, cleaning the house, doing my masters online, and crafting when I can. Again no interest in intimacy with my husband. I love him and I don't want to push him away or be distant but I just don't feel an desire anymore. I know it could be from the meds and from having the baby, but I never thought I would dread having sex with my spouse. The other night I told him to just do his business and get off. He got pissed at me because I wasn't int o it and didn't want to.

I just don't know what to do anymore and I'm to the point where I don't want to do anything or be around anyone.

Thoughts? Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment