Pages

Search blog and web

Sometimes wonder if my hubby is cheating

Well most like not but... where to start.

My husband spends a lot of time working, like 60+ hours, he sometimes also is away on the weekends, skyped and I could see his hotel room.

My husband spends a lot of time talking with his buddy over the phone. He knows him from his time in the military and says that is why they share a special bond.
When he talked to him he often left the room.

He goes to the bar with his friend but never take me with them and in the past he rarely took me and our child places. Right now we are not going crowded places anyway because we have a new born.

He rarely tells me he loves me. Actually he is not very verbal, but he tells his friends "love you, man".
He does not act emotional or chatty with me but he will chat with his friend and other friends and on occasions closed to door because he wanted to talk about "men things".

... and sometimes the thought has crossed my mind that my husband is actually cheating on me with a man.

I dismissed the thought and hope that he actually is not like this.

Do you have a honest opinion?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment