Pages

Search blog and web

2x divorced man = woman repellant??

So after 4 years of trying to make my marriage work, I have finally givin up and filed for divorce. Yes, I know I said in a post 8 months ago that I was filing right then, but I just couldn't give up yet. So as this is my 2nd divorce, I am feeling like a failure. I am one of the few divorced people in my family and will be the only 2x divorcee. I don't even know anyone else that has been divorced 2x. I felt justified after my first divorce as I had found out she had been having an affair for 1 1/2 years so it was a clear cut decision for me. This one is harder because it is because of her uncontrolled spending and pretty much zero affection of any kind from her towards me. So now here I am, soon to be divorced 2x, have 2 children, 1 from each ex-wife and will be turning 40 in a few months. I have a great family, good job and alot of other things going for me, but I just haven't had much luck with love. So basically I feel like quite the loser right now an d I'm wondering something...Do you think women will be interested in having a relationship with a man that has been divorced 2x? :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment