Pages

Search blog and web

When is it acceptable to date somebody new?

  • Thread Starter

I recently went through a tough break-up after a relationship of a year and a half, it's been about a month since it happened but it was slowly deteriorating as early as the beginning of October.

This girl meant a lot to me; but I've recently got chatting to somebody new and she is hoping to meet up/go out within a "date" situation

She seems like a really great girl but I don't want to feel like I'd be using her as some kind of rebound; I feel like I am over my ex for the most part; and a huge part of me feels like this would be a fantastic opportunity wasted if I didn't at least see how a date or two went with this new girl.

I usually wait at least a few months between trying to find somebody new; but it just so happens that this I met this girl at this present point in time; and I get along really well with her.
Please help??


Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment