Pages

Search blog and web

what to do when feeling nothing......

My wife had a EA that 3 months ago I found out about, I spent 2 months being very angry about it and decided that we needed time apart so I moved out into a rented house in the same village. She has cut all ties with the OM.

We have 2 kids and they spend 2-3 nights a week with me, things are very amicable.

One of the agreed points on me moving out was that we were to do everything possible to reconcile the marriage. Its been a month now and we have had one coffee together, as well as going Christmas shopping tonight. We also had dinner, halfway through the dinner I started to get cross with myself. I realized that I was not feeling anything for my wife!! I had hoped that I would feel something and we would have started to bond etc, but the complete opposite happened for me.

She went home and I went round and told her how I was feeling. In the time that we were spending together with me explaining things how I felt, I realized that it was me getting used to not having her around that was the issue. When we were talking I had her attention and I realized that I was really confused and did still have feelings for her.

She as normal did not say a lot and is not really opening up. I told her that if she does not open up to me (in her own time) then we don't have a relationship.

Should I insist on spending more time with her so I get my feeling back? or just let her come to me in her own time, but this worries me that it may be too late then for me????

I am so confused as to what to do!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment