Pages

Search blog and web

Absolute paranoia

It will be 6 weeks tomorrow since I found out about my husbands EA. It was mainly via texting and email. They stopped talking on November 5th. I check his phone, text messages, emails, work phone, phone bill. Anything you can think of, I check it. I feel crazy. It's consuming my life. Every time he picks up his phone, I think he is talking to her. It's turned into absolute paranoia. Is this normal? When will it stop? I see a counselor every week and we see a couples therapist every other week. He says he wants to work things out, but I am not sure. How do you go from talking to someone all day, everyday to just stopping. He says he doesn't even think about her. I feel like I think about her (them) all the time. He lets me check is phone whenever I want, but he isn't really doing much else. I feel like I need a little extra love and I don't feel like I am getting that. He's deffinity not going out of his way to make me feel special. he ha s never been a super Lovey/emotional person anyway though. And I just being paranoid? Part of me doesn't even want to try anymore. It's just to hard. Being 10 weeks pregnant is not helping anything either.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment