Pages

Search blog and web

Is it easier or harder to be turned down just because of looks?

  • Thread Starter

Recently I had a this connection with a girl which was great, I mean we had good conversations, I made her laugh, complimented her, but it was obvious that I just wasn't her type lookswise :( She even said she I was nice & good person to talk to :) I mean of course looks count, I would need to be physically attracted to someone myself so although it hurt I accepted that as decent reason for being turned down even if everything else was pretty much compatible :o

It was nice that she said I had a great personality though, a good consolation :cool: So when these things happen you just have to get on with life & move on :H At least I didn't get turned down for being horrible or boring & I'm pretty sure I would have had a chance if she found me physically attractive :p

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment