Pages

Search blog and web

Why do guys take long to take back?is he still interested?

  • Thread Starter

I've been chatting to this guy for a month We have swapped number he always asks about my plans for the day not yet asked me out directly only a couple times indirectly . He doesn't seem to be a big texter he's acting the same as he did at the start . We haven't met few days a go I text him seeing how he was suggesting we meet saying " we should meet up once you feel better (along with other) He replied back Awhh thanks I'm getting there slowly was a tough day at work felt so tired ye defo meet up I can even drive out to you"
I replied back asking suggesting things and when he was free and what he'd been up to.
2days later him: "Feeling better was a struggle. how are you? you get up to much today? tuned into xmas fm in my car today for the first time made me so happy x "
Me:happy to hear you're feeling better. Just was in the shop got to leave early manager was out. I'm really in the christmas spirit now too. What songs were playing? I'm loving Michael buble christmas album atm :)
Him next day :They were playing the old classics bit of last christmas , the pogues, love leona song too one more sleep. I locked my car keys in my car today would you believe had to pay 100 quid to get them back bad day for me x .
Me: The classics are brilliant love that Leona song too :) have her xmas album have you heard it? aw thats so expensive did you have to call someone to your work to open the door? just went to do more shopping almost finished . He hasn't replied yet been a day almost two now.
Is he interested?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment