Pages

Search blog and web

Marriage sucks

Why anyone would ever want to be shackled to someone for the rest of their life is beyond me.

The institution sucks. The rules suck. The ideals and beliefs about it suck. The beliefs about those who don't marry suck. I hate it. I wish I never got married. I dont know if I could ever handle marriage again. Marriage in the middle east ESPECIALLY sucks. Has anyone seen that 'Cancel Marriage' TED Talk on youtube? I agree wholeheartedly with it!

People should not have to be with one person forever so they don't feel lonely or to have a companion, binded by legal and cultural traps.

People need to stop feeling insecure about themselves and stop attributing their self worth and value to their spouses. It makes me sick.

Okay I'm done ranting now. Sorry for sounding offensive, I realize many people like marriage and it works for them. Im just mad at my own.

Blehhhhhhhhdbsuendidbwuabv

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment