Pages

Search blog and web

Sexual help, asked how far i would go with a girl.

  • Thread Starter

Need help, I am 15 years old and, still a virgin (obviously), I found out this girl likes me yesterday nighr from her friend, she started talking to me about it and stuff, then she asks me 'how far would you go with her?' I said i didnt know...

This may be disgusting to girls if your reading this so just leave the thread if you think thats you, fair enough.

She started saying would you go third base with her and that sort of stuff.

Is it illegal to feel a girl up? The law states it illegal to have sex before the age of 16 but nothing about that sort of thing.

As you can probably tell im quite... Considerate about this sort of stuff :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment