Pages

Search blog and web

To go or not to go to my favourite university?

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend and I have been together for more than a year. Next year we need to go to universities but his parents does not let him to come with me to study in UK. I now that he loves me as much as I love him and he tried everything in order to convince his parents but they just do not want to let him come in uk. Now I really don't know what to do, should I go to a good university in my own country and remain with him or should I go to study in uk at a great university? Also my parents did so much for me and I know that it would be hard for them to pay for my university accomodation, they even want to sell our appartament and stay with rent somewhere else only to give me money. Of course that I would get a job there but I really want to be with my bf and I do not know what to do... He wound transfer in the second year but I do not know if that was possible. I really want some advices...
Sorry for all grammar mistakes

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment