Pages

Search blog and web

Anxiety Issues

  • Thread Starter

I haven't had a history of anxiety or anything, I just notice that it tends to be bought on when i'm in stressful situations, especially those to do with relationships.

I was in a relationship with a guy for a number of years when I realised things weren't working out. I broke up with him and became interested in a friend of mine. This friend gave me a bit of a hard time when I was in the relationship with my ex, being overbearing with his flirting etc, even though I never used to reciprocate (because I was in a relationship). I noticed that in the time that I was going through problems with my ex and my friend constantly flirting with me, I developed symptoms of anxiety. I never really associated it with my relationship problems until now, when I've started having them again because of issues i'm having with my friend (who is now my boyfriend). I just wanted some advice on how to manage it, because it really is making me feel horrible and I feel like going to the doctor won't help.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions/help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment