Pages

Search blog and web

I made a drunken move on my co worker - what should I do now?!

  • Thread Starter

I have been friendly with my co worker for a while. We spend four days a week together and usually have lunch together a couple of times a week. Over the course of this period we have become friends but it was only about two weeks ago that he mentioned his girlfriend for the first time ever. I was a bit taken aback that he hadn't mentioned her before but there you go. I feel like the chemistry between us is quite strong and I have caught him checking me out a few times recently.

Anyway during the work night out I learned that he and his ex had split up. Stupidly I made a move to kiss him and he just said he couldn't as he was still hurting over his ex.

There is a very good chance I could get away with pretending that I don't recall the incident (as I say we all had a lot to drink) and continue on as normal OR apologise to next time we see each other. What is the best way forward?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment