Pages

Search blog and web

Advice needed on a very confusing male.

  • Thread Starter

I went out with this guy recently, we didn't know each other well at all - only through mutual friends and had only really spoken briefly beforehand but he asked me out for a drink and he seemed nice, so I said yeah.

Before asking me out though he'd liked a few of my pictures on Facebook, and then unliked them a couple of days later? Then just before our date he again liked a new profile picture I'd uploaded and whilst we were on our date spoke to me about why he liked that photo in particular. We had a good time, it was chilled and I did end up going back to his for drinks. Ahem.

After the date I didn't message him right away, because, well, I have a life? We went out and it was fun, I had all intentions of talking to him again and was more than happy to see him again, but I don't know if he got butt hurt that I didn't message right away because he actively went on to my profile and unliked the photo he'd spoken to me about?!

I tried engaging in conversation with him afterwards but it was like pissing in the wind, really. It was brief and ended with a message from him that didn't really beg any response so I left it. I see him about quite often and he'll come over and talk with me and then disappear again, so I don't know if this is some weird thing he's pulling to get my attention and chase him, or if he's just not interested since we went out?! I'd like opinions!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment