Pages

Search blog and web

Sorry... need to vent again... feeling so overwhelmed

Don't quite know where to start. I think my husabnd ist just asking too much of me.

1. We have a big house and a garden and we have two children (one new born). We grow our own food. House is a upper-fixer, hubby wants to buy it. We have rented it now.
2. Hubby works a lot and sometimes isn't there for the weekend.
3. Hubby is a Vet and has OCD

I asked him to help me with somthing related to the children and he said basically no because he needs to work.

The work get's the best of him, I get the rest.

It's late in the night here. I am still awake waiting for him to return from meeting up with a friend.
He went to the bar with a friend and did not ask me to come. I am here with two children, our toddler is still awake sitting on my lap as I am typing that.

I might delete this thread after a while but I really need to talk yet.

To be fair he has helped with the children and did things when he was there but is rarely there...
I asked him to hire help for some things that needed to be done around the house but he said he was going to rise ealier so he could do it. Only that his alarm clock wakes me too and I don't get more than four hours sleep per night.

He also yells at night.

I feel he treats me not right. He treats me like a working-horse... and always puts his career and friends first.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment