Pages

Search blog and web

Just saw gow easy it is for good looking guys (someone shoot me now)

  • Thread Starter

I know an acquaintance of mine and by all objective means he is good looking.

He was showing me on his phone and holy cow Batman, he doesn't even need to be aggressive, he meets women through his friends and just talks about normal everyday things without showing ANY interest whatsoever with a funny comment here and there and he showed how girls are still interested in him sexually.

Yet if this was an average looking guy or worse writing about normal everyday stuff girls would friend zone him or see him as being a nice guy being nice just for the sake of getting into her pants (although there is no proof of this).

FML why am I even living, guys deemed hot have it so easy, they can either be nice guys or be jocks and it doesn't matter , they don't even need to approach and boost egos of women either.

They can be whatever they like and still get women, I am what I am and won't change myself for anyone, especially never for women, and the result is that I don't even get a sympathetic eye contact.

Someone just shoot me and relieve me of this incel hell.

Life, if you are a man, really is all about your face from women to jobs to how much love you receive from your parents.

Honestly Lol at guys on here who make threads asking how you should act in front of women, there's nothing you can act by which will make women attracted to you its literally be in the top 80% of looks or nothing, even average women nowadays are getting approached by make model looking guys so unless you are in the top 80% of men the 'best' you can aspire for is an obese girl even if you are ripped and slim yourself.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment