Pages

Search blog and web

For the birds

Man o man o man has it been a year!? Well just a quick update, I was the crazy woman whose husband of 18 years left her for a 23 year old waitress. I was devastated. It consumed me. I am sure I needed some kind of therapy, many of you told me that I needed it!

He came home last Christmas Eve, I have gotten over the affair and forgave him, especially because I found therapy in a new man by the name of Tony, he was new, exciting and fun. I was giddy like a school girl, texting all day and night like a teenager. Going out on dates...taking all kidos to the park etc. I found comfort in him, but I missed my husband so much, I still cried every night.

A week before our divorce was final, he came home. Wanted to work things out with me. I was cautious but obliged.

It was rough in the beginning with trust issues but now things with him are really good. He has given me all of the things that I needed like, full disclosure, attention, I really believe that it was just a hiccup in our journey together.

But here is the kicker. I'm bored... I wanted him back sooooo bad. I prayed for the Lord to lead him back to our family.

Now sometimes I can't even stand the smell of him. It is the same ol, same ol. I miss the newness that I had with Tony. I want to be giddy again. and I know that I will never have that with my husband again. WTH is wrong with me?! I have invested 18 years and 4 children with this man, cried, begged and prayed for him to come home and NOW I am not happy.


Ohhhhh therapy may be needed...Not Tony therapy but real therapy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment