Pages

Search blog and web

Not doing anything on my birthday?

  • Thread Starter

Hey,

I'm 24 today, and all of my friends are wishing me happy birthday, saying cliche things like 'don't get too drunk', but the reality is that I'm not going to do anything (I may even go library), and I know a lot of people will think that's weird. Does anyone think this is particularly sad? It's just I see so many people making fusses about birthdays and I'm not sure why. For instance, 2 people on my uni course shared the same birthday (the 10th) so went out for a meal with a few on our course. I guess I could have mentioned my birthday being so close and kind of make it a triple celebration, but I never. I've never really made a big deal out of birthdays, I'm usually happy to spend them at home with my family but now I'm far away at uni it's a change to spend it on my own.

Anyone else spend their birthdays alone not doing anything to mark the occasion?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment