Pages

Search blog and web

Girl and her friends ?

  • Thread Starter

I like this girl at uni and asked her for her to add me on snapchat and she sort of laughed and said im doing my ill give it to you later, not in a bad way I think she dosent want to seem easy.

I just thought ill take my chances, dont want to think about what might have been. But do you think she would have told her friends anything. They are in some of my lectures and she looks at me more now. So girls do you tell your friends things like this ? Like what would you say ? Im just curious.

She is quite talkative and confident.

I talk to her and have on facebook. I thought snapchat would be ok to ask as its not personal as a number.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment