Pages

Search blog and web

Elusive guy at uni?

  • Thread Starter

There's this guy at uni that I never noticed before and all of a sudden one day I was sitting across from him and really got to take in how handsome he is. He's also really sweet as he held the door open for me and I said thanks and he said no problem. When I was across from him he kept touching his hair and touching himself. I hadn't decided if I liked him yet. I saw him again and he kept looking at me and I looked back at him but it was so awkward.

I saw him in the library and I was with my friends so I jokingly walked past him and said can I get your name and your number but I don't know if he heard me or not. I went back and sat across from him. He got up and left like 5 mins after I'd sat down. I felt really bad and I felt like he doesn't like me. I could see from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me but I didn't look at him as I felt rejected. My only chance to see him is on a Tuesday and I was still feeling down so I didn't go to where I'd see him. But at the end of my lecture I came out and he walked past me. I'm trying to make myself believe that he checked my timetable and waited for me but probably not.

I haven't seen him since and exams are next week. Then we're off for a month. I don't think I'll see him next week as he's 2 years above me. He's not on Facebook as I've found his friends but not him. I don't even know his name. I bet he has a girlfriend. But I have developed quite strong feelings for him if it makes sense.:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment