Pages

Search blog and web

Worried about seeing friend's housemate!

  • Thread Starter

I know it's probably a tad silly/immature to worry about this, but next weekend I'm going to a friend's house for an Xmas celebration and then going out later. I kissed her housemate nearly a year ago (he wasn't the only guy I snogged that night - I kissed a few others before him and he saw this.) I think he knew I was very, very drunk. He told me he really fancied me. I don't have any feelings for this guy whatsoever, but I know he'll be there next week and I'm worried it'll be a tad awkward, because we literally don't know each other at all - the night I kissed him was the longest conversation we'd ever had with each other. He also now has a girlfriend who will also be there.

I'm just worried things will feel really strained given that last time we saw each other we were snogging. I know a kiss is not a majorly big deal, but it still feels a tad awkward.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment