Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend is too 'small' down there

  • Thread Starter

Ugh. I know this is a lame thread and all that, but I'm forced to make one because of my boyfriend's small penis. Yeah. That's the problem. And I wish it could be so insignificant as that sentence but it's just not. We had sex for the first time a few days ago, and ever since we did I've been worrying about his penis constantly. It's been driving me crazy...

Maybe it's just not small. It could be that he didn't do it right, but whatever the problem, I'm left feeling utterly deflated. I thought my first time was going to be special and meaningful but somehow it wasn't. He was so inexperienced and immature, slow, lazy and just ugh. When we were having sex, I felt like saying to him 'get off me, now. I hate you.' but I was just too afraid to do that.

I didn't measure it exactly, but from what I've seen elsewhere on the internet and such, it's definitely on the smaller side. It managed to go inside me a little bit, but I couldn't feel it at all? Maybe this is normal? I hate him so much. I really do. I thought he would at least learn how to make our first time something special, but he came unprepared, as I was on the one worrying if he'd brought condoms with him, as I can't take the pill due to medical reasons.

I think I'm going to have to end our relationship. No one disrespects me like he has, not ever... :mad:

Advice? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment