Pages

Search blog and web

Friend who chases girls with boyfriends

  • Thread Starter

So I have this mate who when he sets his sights on a girl he will do all means necessary to try and get her, regardless of whether or not she has a boyfriend. More often than not, they do. The most recent - he's been non-stop flirting and texting with this one girl, and then when I met her the other day to my surprise she starting telling me about a boyfriend. My friend has known all along and is still planning his next move to get with her. He does this all the time and when I call him out on it he says it's perfectly normal behaviour, she doesn't want to be with her current bf and clearly wants to be with him, if someone is taken it shouldn't stop you from making a move etc. I dunno, what do you guys think, I could never do this personally myself, and is this behaviour normal?! He seems to think it is and that I'm not living in the real world

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment