Pages

Search blog and web

Long distance and he likes someone else.

  • Thread Starter

Okay, here goes. I've spoken to my friends about this but obviously they're biased since they all like me. This is the run up and the present.

We've been friends online for 4 years now, dating for a year and 4 months. We've spent a week together in July and everything was fine. We've always had arguments like it's never been perfect but what is? Then for the past few months the arguing has gotten really bad and last week he told me he was thinking of breaking up with me because I deserved better and he wanted me to be happy. We talked and decided it wasn't worth throwing things away over it and that we needed to make it work.

A lot of the problems we had were because he upset me. It got to the point that I just think I'm the one ruining it because I can get hurt so easily. After a few days of giving it a go and me getting upset despite the apparent attempt to make it work. I asked him if he liked his ex. He said that he wasn't sure if he "liked her or just really didn't like how we were presently." Now to point out a lot of our problems have come from him constantly replying to her and chatting to her everyday because I've always been insecure about her and he was getting close to her again. He's refusing to stop talking to her he's just going to no reply instantly (hopefully; I still have to keep reminding him not to although he just says he hates delayed responses...) I found this out on the 8th of December and almost broke up with him myself because that bloody hurt. Again we decided not to and he's still been talking to her. I feel as if me being upset is just going to push him towards her and that it isn't fair on me. Since the 8th (Monday) we've been alright we haven't been arguing as much but it still really bothers me whenever he talks to her. All of that was really simplified down and from my point of view.

Anybody have any advice? I really want it to work I just don't know what else I can do other than let him talk to her even if it hurts. I don't really know what advice I'm going to get but any feedback would be nice. Thanks anyone who replies to me xx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment