Pages

Search blog and web

Finding it impossible to trust men when in relationships

so, yeah. This is becoming quite an issue for me. My first long term boyfriend cheated on me twice and a guy I dated for 3 months last summer left me for one of his friends. I also am beginning to think my dad has played a role in me becoming like this, he left when I was a child and picks and chooses when he wants to know me, most of the time just taking off with no notice and leaving me.

but it's not just trusting men with not cheating, it's trusting them at all. I can't do it - I get so paranoid that they will leave me/lose interest that it ruins the whole experience of dating, it's awful. I hate the idea of giving myself to someone because it just means they have me and they have so much power over me because they could just hurt me so easily. I have dated 2 guys since my last boyfriend and both were bad experiences just because of my anxieties/paranoia :(

is there anything I can do to stop myself being like this? I want to trust them but I can't. I just get so paranoid and anxious. I don't know what to do at all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment