Pages

Search blog and web

Wife of 15 years moves out into her own apartment

My wife of 15 years moves out into an apartment and spends over 4800.00 dollars in three weeks buying things for it. This happened so quickly, we came home on Sunday, Nov 2 from our daughters college after watching the game with her. I noticed that she was upstairs whispering on the phone and said I miss you. I went upstairs and asked who she was talking with and she said it was a high school friend of 1982 and I asked if he was only a friend why was she whispering, she hung up the phone and said I did not have to worry since he was only an oil tech at Jiffy Lube and could not compete with me on income. We both went downstairs and eventually it lead to shouting, I went upstairs to cool off and came down 30 minutes later to learn that she had left, I tried calling her cellphone but no answer, eventually she answered and said you just noticed that was gone, that shows how much attention you pay to me. She did not come home that night and I went to her work the next day mid morning and noticed thar her auto had been in a accident, I went in and asked her to said she got into an accident, I asked for the report from the police and noticed it happened in Cameron where she grew up which is about 30 miles north of our home. She came home that Monday night and went straight to bed, the next morning we briefly discussed the situation before we both went to work, that evening which is now Tuesday we discussed it briefly and she stated it was over and I said what was over, she David her friendship with the old high school friend. I left Wednesday morning for a business trip and cam home on Thursday evening only to find she had moved about 50 percent of her things. I did not know where she was only that she was somewhere in Cameron( her old hometown) now it is 5 days after it all started. I went through the weekend how did this happen so suddenly. I went on a business trip on Monday for a week while on this business trip I found out tha t she reconnected with this high school friend in late September and have been talking back in forth on Facebook and how they were glad they found each other on Facebook, there were even messages sent between them even while we were out to dinners some nights. I called her and told her what I found out, her response was that he would not have sex with her until she was divorced and that he was a great person. So on November 15 she moved into her apartment and started the process of setting up shop and she removed the remaining items she had at the house and some furniture. Now she tells me he was only a friend and he showed her the right path to happiness and she also tells me that she wants to tell me the so many wrongs things I did to her but she does not want to hurt me. I just asked her right before Thanksgiving if she wanted a divorce and it was not fair to me to keep me dangling as I have asked her to go to counseling with me before we throw away 15 years of marriage a nd she only says I am suffocating her, so I have not spoken to her about 4 days and have no plans on calling as I told her by text to call me when she is ready to talk!

Any thoughts on what is happening?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment