Pages

Search blog and web

I feel unapproachable

Next year I'm hopefully off to university & it absolutely mortifies me. Don't get me wrong I'm excited (a bit contradictory), but I cannot meet new people to save my life. I've been with the same group of friends since I was 11 years old and I'm scared that I won't be able to meet anybody new to talk to - I feel like I'm always unapproachable, mostly on the basis that sometimes I can see people looking at me yet can't find myself to approach them and start a conversation.

Im not sure whether I have some of the mild traits of Asperger's syndrome (it runs in some family members) - eye contact is another huge problem for me, I always end up looking at the floor/eyes dart around the room. It probably makes me look weird but it feels like I'm staring at people otherwise :')

if anybody has any advice about making friends at uni or anything like that then I would hugely appreciate it! :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment