Pages

Search blog and web

Do quiet guys avoid being around girls they like?

Guys picture this
You've recently started a new job. There's a girl you really like you've only known her a month or so and you get on really well with her, have similar sense of humour, can have a laugh with her. You are really attracted to her and want to know her better.
You're talking about something randomly and she mentions her ex mid-conversation. She said "my ex used to do that..."

What would you think? And would this be enough to make you avoid her?

I know it's a weird question but this situation happened to me and I'm sure he's attracted to me as I regularly catch him staring at me, sitting close to me etc but since this conversation he's still talking to me but making an extra effort not to be near me? Like he'll not be as chatty or he'll be in a different area of the building to me or something. Maybe he thinks I'm not over my ex?

Also if you want to know about the girl's relationship history would you ask her directly? Or would you do it another way?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment