Pages

Search blog and web

How often do relationships form out of friendships?

I've heard it said before that the best relationships often come from friendships... how true is this? I've only had 2 boyfriends but both immediately started as dating, like I met my ex at work and within a week he'd asked me on a date.

I've never progressed from being good friends to being in a relationship... have done FWB but that's different.

The long and short of it is, one of my male friends, I really like him. I've liked him on and off for a while, dated other people in between but I always have a soft spot for him and we get on really well. No idea what his feelings toward me are, we're living together at uni next year, though.

What do you think? Is it something that can happen and works out?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment