Pages

Search blog and web

No sex for 90 days, however...

My W and I have not had sexual intercourse for 90 days but this has not actually troubled me for a change. We have both gone through bouts of illness and been extremely busy. Although I have not discussed it with her I really feel that I should not have sex until I lose some weight. My breathing has been very ragged when I try certain physical jobs.

I hit a low point of depression for 2 weeks but it was related to stress over a friend who a number of people see as a suicide risk. As I am closest to him I got asked to monitor him. He is over the dangerous patch for now but his court case in Jan might jar things up.


I have completed a number of sessions relating to my Anger issues and have been recommended for further 'mind related' tests. If I can keep going onwards and getting through these set down targets of mine I feel I will get to a point where my issues will not prevent me from relearning how to be sexually fit in mind and body. Then I think I will hit the crossroads of whether I have put enough effort in to relight the fire in my marriage.

No real question just a 'where I am right now's that I felt a need to share.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment