Pages

Search blog and web

Chinese wife does not want to muddle herself up with my family anymore

My Chinese wife of 3 years. Has initiated a separation - she started the separation/telling me about wanting a divorce in mid-August, but has dated the start of the 2 year separation back to April this year. She claims it was in April when my mother and sister slated her severely.

- I'm half Indian (dad's side)/half English (mum's side)

She feels my Western family from my mother's side do not look after their health, do not take on her good advice. She feels my family is in chaos and is refusing to return to it.

She believes my mother and my sister would prefer I divorce her; my wife feels hurt and let down by my side of the family. She recently said she is afraid of my mother - feeling her to be controlling and arrogant. She does not want OUR children to be wrongfully influenced.

I have given her options for limiting, avoiding or handling the chaos - but she won't accept them.

- to try and reconcile and elaborate on her feelings to my mother and sister to come to some neutral decision - (water under the bridge, agree to disagree)
- to only go to a few selected events
- to not go at all

- on monday she spoke about the possibility of continuing the marriage. Used words like "if you want to live with me". "Marriage is a big project" etc.. I slept over in the house, had some lovely meals. I thought we were on a road of potential reconciliation.
- on thursday though she revealed we are on a 2 year separation from Easter. I thought we were going through a timeout/trial separation, but she is now confident she will look to file in Easter 2015. She says she doesn't want children with me and does not want to return to the family chaos.

So for the last 4-5 months she has withdrawn from the marriage and on monday was the first instant she spoke about possibly resuming it. Now my hopes have been dashed again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment