Pages

Search blog and web

Lost trust on my husband with many years

Hi:
My senior husband with many years finally took action NOT to contact with a widow he met through mutual friend after I confronted him about his one hour's talk with her acting like the15 years old boy in the midst of dinner time about one and a half months ago. At that time, he denied his behaviour, telling me 'a good friend' who needs his help. He has pysical issue which prevents him from physical intimacy, sex, then he insisted it's NOT affair, but I told him it's 'emotional affair' that's as bad as 'affair' he referred to.

Since then, we have daily talks regarding the phone with her. He finally deleted her e-mail address along with Facebook. The seriousness of his action in his effort to stay marriage offers me some comfort and relief, however I STILL have an unsettled and uneasy feelings towards my husband who people calls is a good and nice guy.

I would believe that he succumbed to her manupulation and aggresiveness along with a plenty shower of attention he got during the period of this Spring and Fall when helping her around the house. However, I still can NOT shake off his betrayal and secrecy. I also can not erase those suspicious feelings towards him even he always telling me where he is and to who he's talking over the phone. Simply, I lost 'trust' on him fter the discovery of his 'true' nature going to her house helping her, evern though there is less sexual involved. It's emotional affair. Even though I know he made an effort not to contact her any means, but my saddness over this incidence has been overwhelming me. Simply, my turst on my husband has been partially gone, if not completely.

Your imputs and advices would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment